The Teensy 3.6 is one of the most powerful Arduino compatible microcontroller on the market in a very small factor. If you own a Teensy 3.2, you will probably want to purchase this one; it is faster than the Teensy 3.2, you've got more I/O and more RAM and furthermore, you can store you data directly on a microSD card. And this is not all, please see features!
If you are familiar with Arduino, you'll feel at home with Teensy; download Arduino's IDE and install Teensy plugin on top of it from PJRC website and you are ready to go and create your first Sketch. Teensy is probably the best Arduino alternative on the market right now.
- MCU: NXP Kinetis K66 ARM Cortex M4 MCU @ 180 MHz with FPU, 1MB flash, 256KB RAM, 4K EEPROM
- storage: micro SD card port
- USB – 1x USB Full Speed (12 Mbit/sec) Port: 480 Mbit/sec host port
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet mac
- 62x I/O Pins (42 breadboard friendly)
- 25x Analog Inputs to 2 ADCs with 13 bits resolution
- 2x Analog Outputs (DACs) with 12 bit resolution
- 20x PWM Outputs
- 6x Serial Ports (2 with FIFO & Fast Baud Rates)
- I2S Audio Port, 4 Channel Digital Audio Input & Output
- 3x SPI Ports (1 with FIFO), 4x I2C Ports
- 2x CAN bus
- 14x Hardware Timers
- 32x General Purpose DMA channels
- 11x Touch sensing inputs
- security: Cryptographic Acceleration Unit, Random Number Generator, CRC Computation Unit
- misc.: Real Time Clock
- 1x Teensy board without headers
Teensy 3.6 Microcontroller
- The Teensy 3.6 is a small form factor powerful 32 bit 180 MHz ARM microcontroller equipped with a microSD card port for data storage.
- WorldWide Availability: 48 (France: 16)
- 26.79€ Euro