The Cobra conforms to the mini-sumo ruleset of RoboGames, the world's largest robot competition. Most smaller events uses these rules, but always check with your event organizer to make sure.
- 1/16" thick garolite baseplate chassis (pic). Has mounting holes for scoop, standoffs, and 3 QRD1114 floor sensors (2 front, 1 rear).
- 4x 50:1 Spark Gearmotors
- 4x Cobra mini-sumo wheels. Shore A20 polyurethane - the highest traction mini-sumo wheels available.
- 3x QRD1114 floor sensors (2 front, 1 rear) mounted to chassis.
- 0.020" stainless steel angled scoop (can be legally sharpened to 0.010")
- 1x Steel Ballast: An underweight mini-sumo is at a disadvantage! This steel ballast keeps the center of gravity low.
- 4x 6-32x0.375" screws for mounting the scoop, ballast and stand-offs. Four for securing circuit board to standoffs.
- 2x hex wrenches included for tightening screws and setscrews.
You will need
- The chassis has a spot to accomodate a 26x53x26mm (2x1x1") battery. Our Rhino 11.1V 360mAh fits perfectly and will run the robot for dozens of matches. Some Velcro will secure it in place.
- In the chassis kit, the electronic brain is up to you.
- Opponent detection sensors can be anything you desire.
- If your "brain" does not include motor drivers, two tinyESCs can be used (1 per side). They are very small and can be controlled using simple Servo PWM - only one data line each is required!
|Dimensions L x W x H||9.75cm x 9.9cm x 3.77cm|
Fingertech Robotics Cobra Mini Sumo Chassis
- Fingertech Robotics
- The Cobra Mini Sumo Chassis is a rugged robotic plateform that conforms to the mini-sumo combat robot ruleset.
- 82.41€ Euro EUR 103.01 Left For Free Shipping
Tags: fingertech robotics