This is a very small boost regulator that generates 3.3 V from a voltage as low as 0.8 V and delivers 200 mA. It is perfect for powering small 3.3 V electronics projects from 1 to 3 NiMH, NiCd, or alkaline cells or from a single lithium-ion cell. It is perfect for boosting battery with low voltage. The output current and output voltage depends on the input voltage. With a 0.8 V input, approximately 5 mA are available before the output voltage begins dropping. The full 200 mA output can be realized from input voltages over approximately 2.7 V. With low input voltages, the output voltage ripple is under 40 mV peak-to-peak; close to 3.3 V, the output ripple quickly climbs to 150 mV peak-to-peak. Therefore, adding capacitance from the output to ground is recommended for noise-sensitive applications with input voltages close to 3.3 V. Please refer to Pololu website for additional information.
- Input: as low as 0.8 V
- Output: 3.3 V
- 200 mA output for input voltage over 2.7 V
- 1x ncp1402 voltage regulator
- 1x 3x1 straight male header strip
- 1x 3x1 right-angle male header strip
Pololu Step-Up Voltage Regulator 3.3V NCP1402
- The Pololu NCP1402 is a compact, affordable boost regulator that takes an input voltage as low as 0.8 V to generate a higher output of 3.3 V and 200 mA.
- Availability: 32 (France)
- 4.25€ Euro 3.39€ Euro