The Pololu D24V5F9 step-down voltage regulator takes an input voltage between 3 V and 36 V and reduces it to 9 V for a maximum current of 500 mA. The typical efficiency of the regulator is between 80% and 90%.
- type: step-down
- input voltage: between 3 V and 36 V
- output voltage: 9 V
- output current: max. 500 mA
- 1x voltage regulator
- 1x straight 1x4 header
- 1x right-angle 1x4 header
Pololu Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V5F9
- This buck converter reduces an input voltage ranging from 3 V to 36 V to a stable 9 V, 500 mA with an efficiency higher than 80%.
- Availability: 12 (France)
- 3.65€ Euro EUR 103.01 Left For Free Shipping
- 2 or more 3.22€ Euro