The Odroid-XU4 is a high performance and extremely versatile SBC featuring an Samsung Exynos 5422 Octa Core CPU. The Odroid-XU4 differs from Odroid-XU4Q only by the cooling system (fan instead of heat sink). By implementing eMMC 5.0, USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet interface, the Odroid-XU4 offers impressive data transfer capacity for such a small form factor. The Odroid-XU4 can run Android and various Linux distributions such as Ubuntu, ArchLinux, Fedora, Debian and OpenELEC.
The Odroid-XU4 uses Solid State storage via eMMC module but you can still use microSD card. External USB disk can be connected too but 6A PSU may be required.
- Samsung Exynos5422 Cortex™-A15 2Ghz and Cortex™-A7 Octa core CPUs
- Mali-T628 MP6(OpenGL ES 3.0/2.0/1.1 and OpenCL 1.1 Full profile)
- 2Gbyte LPDDR3 RAM PoP stacked
- eMMC5.0 HS400 Flash Storage
- 2 x USB 3.0 Host, 1 x USB 2.0 Host
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- HDMI 1.4a for display
- 1x ODROID-XU4 computer
|Dimensions L x W x H||82 x 58 x 22 mm|
Odroid-XU4 Single-Board Computer
- The Odroid-XU4 based on Samsung Exynos5422 Cortex Octa core CPU is one of the most powerful, energy-efficient and small SBC for the price on the market. It offers impressive data transfer capacity with eMMC 5.0, USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet.
- Availability: 3 (France)
- 59.23€ Euro EUR 188.85 Left For Free Shipping