SmartPower2 is a power-supply which has WiFi connectivity to control the voltage and switch on/off a connected device. You can also monitor the load current and power consumption remotely on your smartphone, tablet and PC.
- WiFi MCU module: ESP12E
- Output Interface: USB Host, terminal block (+,-)
- terminal block output voltage: DC 4 ~ 5.3V in 100mV step
- terminal block max current output: 5A
- USB host port output current: 1A
- DC Jack input voltage: 9-15V
- display: 16x2 LCD
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
|Dimensions L x W x H||52 mm x 46 mm|
Odroid SmartPower2 WiFi Power-Supply
- The Odroid SmartPower2 is a WiFi power supply that can control the voltage and on/off switch to a connected device such as an Odroid-XU4.
- 47.64€ Euro EUR 188.85 Left For Free Shipping