Don't put up with the slow single core computer anymore. If you are considering a tiny computer for general purpose computing, software development or as a project platform, the ODROID-C1+ will give you a lot more satisfaction and fun with incredible performance for a very low price. You will need a microSD card or the eMMC module to start the OS.
The Odroid-C1+ outperforms the Raspberry Pi 2 as this article suggests.
A la carte OS: order your Odroid board with your own configuration. Select one of our Sandisk microSD card, Sandisk Utra microSD card or Sandisk Extreme microSD card and let us know what Ubuntu OS to install here.
- Amlogic ARM® Cortex®-A5(ARMv7) 1.5Ghz quad core CPUs
- Mali™-450 MP2 GPU (OpenGL ES 2.0/1.1 enabled for Linux and Android)
- 1Gbyte DDR3 SDRAM
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 40pin GPIOs + 7pin I2S
- eMMC4.5 HS200 Flash Storage slot / UHS-1 SDR50 MicroSD Card slot
- USB 2.0 Host x 4, USB OTG x 1 (power + data capable)
- Infrared(IR) Receiver
Odroid-C1+ Single-Board Computer
- A credit card size powerful and affordable quad-core computer
- 48.07€ Euro