This timing pulley is perfect for transmitting power from a motor to a wheel or shaft. This red and silver anodized 6061 aluminum pulley is the gem your toolbox is missing :) It has a diameter of 28.65 mm and a bore size of 3 mm. It is recommended to drill the pulley if you need a larger bore size. While O-Rings and round belts will slip under tension, timing belts have teeth that ensure a positive lock to the pulleys. This small hobby pulley can be used as a robot gear or timing pulley.
Fingertech Robotics offers a range of ten pulley sizes means there are 55 different ratio combinations to choose from! Use with their selection of timing belts, or any other 3mm pitch belt (4mm wide or less).
- 3 mm pitch
- 4 mm timing belt width
- 3 mm bore size but can be drilled down
- 6061 aluminum red and silver anodized
- 1x Timing pulley
- 1x 4-40 setscrew for fastening to shaft
Timing Pulley S3M Bore 3 mm - Width 4 mm
- Fingertech Robotics
- The S3M is a small timing pulley featuring a 3 mm pitch for a 4 mm timing belt. It's a good alternative to GT2 pulley for smaller mechanisms.
- Availability: 111 (France)
- 3.95€ Euro EUR 103.01 Left For Free Shipping