The Orangutan SV-328 is a robot controller (unlike a microcontroller, a robot controller packages in a single board a microcontroller as well as some useful electronics for robotics). The Pololu Orangutan SV-328 comes with pre-packaged electronics like a powerful Atmel Atmega328A AVR microcontroller, a motor driver (for 2 motors), 3 pushbuttons, a display, 2 LEDS and a buzzer. The compact packaging of the Pololu Orangutan SV-328 can be integrated into a small robot. All you need to create your own UGV robot is your own chassis, sensors and software. Eight general-purpose I/O lines with up to eight analog input channels make the robot controller very versatile. Also notice that a 5V voltage regulator inside the Orangutan SV-328 will be useful to deliver 3A for powering additional RC servos. This power bus can be accessed through the power and ground pins dedicated to each user I/O line. If you need more voltage regulator for your robot actuators, please see this section.
The Orangutan SV-328 is based on Atmel’s mega328 AVR microcontroller which make it very easy to program with any Atmel IDE including Atmel Studio or WinAVR GCC C/C++ compiler for instance. However, you will need an USB AVR programmer to upload code on the Orangutan SV-328. Pololu provides an extensive set of software libraries to interface with the integrated hardware. You will also find many examples to help you in your learning curve of the SV-328 robot controller. It is also compatible with the Arduino development platform.
The Orangutan SV-328 is an improved design of the previous robot controller. Some of these improvement include higher operating current range (between 6V and 13.5V) and higher current available for motors.
- overall unit dimensions: 5.4cm x 4.75cm
- input voltage: 6-13.5 V
- 2 bidirectional motor ports (1 A continuous per channel, 3 A maximum per channel)
- programmable 20 MHz Atmel ATmega328P AVR microcontroller (32 KB flash, 2 kB SRAM, 1024 bytes EEPROM)
- 8 general-purpose I/O lines, 6 of which can be used as analog input channels
- 2 additional analog input channels (ADC6 & ADC7) can be accessed on the board
- removable 8-character x 2-line LCD
- 5V regulator capable of supplying up to 3 A
- buzzer tied to one of the mega328’s hardware PWMs
- 3 user pushbutton switches
- 2 user LEDs
- battery voltage self-monitoring optionally connected to ADC6
- user potentiometer optionally jumpered to ADC7
- comprehensive user’s guide
Contrôleur Robot Pololu Orangutan SV-328
- Pololu Orangutan SV-328
- 55,75€ Euro 38,59€ Euro
Etiquettes : pololu