The Silver Spark is the new Fingertech line of motors that has the same diameter gearhead as the Gold Sparks, but the gears are a larger pitch. This means less worrying about stripping teeth in your bigger or heavier applications! Right now, we offer 3 gear ratios (100:1, 200:1 and 600:1). Please select the ratio you want before you add to cart. If desired ratio is not available, this means that motor is currently out of stock.
- extra-long 3 mm shaft for mounting wheels directly with the option to use a bearing block for support on the wheel's far side.
- same 11 mm face mount pattern as Gold Spark motors.
- all-metal spur gearhead mated to a Mabuchi FK-050 motor.
- 3 gear ratios: 100:1, 200:1 and 600:1
- weight: between 28 g and 32 g
These motors make it super simple to get a robot moving! Just pick up a pair of Lite Flite wheels and Lite Hubs to mount them, solder on a pair of tinyESCs and your motors are ready to be driven by radio control! For mounting the motors, use 2-56 screws and our custom motor mounts. We now also carry 3 mm bearing blocks for supporting the shaft in heavy robots or weapon systems.
|Weight||28 g - 32 g|
Fingertech Robotics Silver Spark 16mm Gearmotor
- Fingertech Robotics
- Fingertech Robotics Silver Spark Gearmotor is a small all-metal spur gearhead with extra long shaft.
- 16.34€ Euro EUR 103.01 Left For Free Shipping