Teensy 3.2 is a direct, 100% compatible replacement for Teensy 3.1. It is fully compatible with all shields and add-on boards made for Teensy 3.1, including the Audio Board and OctoWS2811 Adaptor. Teensy 3.2 has improved power supply over Teensy 3.1 board.
Teensy 3.2 is an Arduino compatible board that features a powerful ARM processor in a very small package. If you already know Arduino, you will feel at home with the Teensy. It is fully compatible with the open source Arduino IDE.
Programming can be easily done with the onboard USB port using an USB micro-B cable connected to your computer. No special driver is needed.
Please notice that this product comes without headers. If you want to have it with headers, please include headers and the soldering service that can be found here to your cart. Select the Top soldering option if you want your Teensy to be breadboard friendly!
- processor: 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 72 Mhz
- Flash memory: 262144
- RAM memory: 64K
- EEPROM: 2048
- I/O: 34, 3.3 V and 5 V
- analog in: 21
- PWM: 12
- UART, I2C, SPI: 3,2,1
- 1x Teensy board without headers
|Dimensions L x W x H||35 mm x 18 mm|
Teensy 3.2 Microcontroller
- The Teensy 3.2 is a small size, Arduino IDE compatible, breadboard-friendly microcontroller. It features a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 72 Mhz processor in a light-weight package so that use it in many applications from wearable electronics to robotics.
- Availability: 28 (France)
- 17.00€ Euro EUR 103.01 Left For Free Shipping
- 5 or more 16.91€ Euro
- 10 or more 16.82€ Euro
- 100 or more 16.74€ Euro