The DRV8834 stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor. The board's pinout and interface matches the A4988 series in most respects so you can consider it for an easy replacement in your project.It comes with a 16-pin breakaway male header that must be soldered to the driver board.
This module is a breakout board for Texas Instruments DRV8834 microstepping bipolar motor driver. Reading DRV8834 datasheet is recommended for using the motor.
The stepper motor driver operates at a really low voltages ranging from 2.5 to 10.8V. It can deliver up to 1.5A per phase without a heat sink and 2A without forced air flow.
The DRV8834 allows intermediate step locations (up to 1/32 step) other than de facto 1.8° or 200 steps per revolution. To enable microstepping, just use the M0 and M1 input selectors as described in the following table:moteur pas à pas nema 8, moteurs pas à pas nema 8
- Adjustable current limiting
- Overcurrent and overtemperature protected
- 6 microstep resolutions (full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, 1/32-step)
- Simple step and direction control interface
- 1x DRV8834 stepper motor controller
- 1x male headers 2.54 mm 16x1
|Dimensions L x W x H||2.032cm x 1.524mm x 0.4mm|
Pololu DRV8834 Low-Voltage Stepper Motor Controller
- The Pololu DRV8834 stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor. The board's pinout and interface matches the A4988 series in most respects so you can consider it for an easy replacement in your project
- Availability: 33 (France)
- 5.11€ Euro EUR 103.01 Left For Free Shipping
- 5 or more 4.25€ Euro