This transmitter is usually used to control up to 12 trains (if used with receivers with selecta). One speed control, inertia, one push-button and one 3-way switch.
This kit includes the core components to make a Tx24 transmitter. Tx24 is a compact wireless transmitter intended to control model railway train engines. It has controls for Speed, Direction, Inertia, Coupling and Lights (depending on how used) and Loco selection.
- 1x medium plastic box
- 1x on/off pushbutton with LED
- 1x bind push button
- 1x 12-way selectra rotary switch
- 2x 10k potentiometer
- 1x 10k potentiometer with center click
- 1x medium selecta knob (6.3 mm)
- 3x medium selecta knob (6 mm)
- 11x 2k4 resistor
- 3x 10k resistor
- 1x 12k resistor
- 1x 62k resistor
- 1x pp3 plug
- 1x Tx2
- 50 mm x 30 mm heatshrink for Tx2
- 250 mm x 2.4 mm heatshrink for wires
Deltang DT Tx24 Transmitter Kit
- The Deltang DT Tx24 transmitter kit is usually used to control up to 12 trains.
- Availability: 1 (France)
- 42.58€ Euro 39.49€ Euro