This NEMA 23 stepper motor can be used as an unipolar or bipolar stepping motor. It has a 200 steps/rev. (1.8° step angle). The motor has six color-coded wires terminated with bare leads that allow it to be controlled by both unipolar and bipolar stepper motor drivers. When used with a unipolar stepper motor driver, all six leads are used. When used with a bipolar stepper motor driver, the center-tap yellow and white wires can be left disconnected (the red-blue pair gives access to one coil and the black-green pair gives access to the other coil). We recommend using it as a bipolar stepper motor.
- type: NEMA 23 unipolar/bipolar
- model: SOYO SY57STH56-1006A or SY57STH56-2006A or SY57STH56-2804A
- steps/revolutions: 200
- shaft diameter: 6.35 mm “D”
- step angle: 1.8°
- input voltage: 2.5 V
- input current: 2.8 A
- torque: 9kg.cm for 7.4 V and 3.6 V models and 13kg.cm for 2.5 V model
- 1x stepper motor
|Dimensions L x W x H||56.4 mm x 56.4 mm x 56 mm|
Stepper motor - NEMA 23, 57²x56mm
- The Soyo SY57STH56 NEMA 23 is a large size (57²x56) 200 steps/rev. (unipolar/bipolar) stepper motor with a high torque ranging from 9kg-cm to 13kg-cm.
- Availability: 1 (France)
- 34.29€ Euro 27.43€ Euro EUR 154.51 Left For Free Shipping