The Gold Spark is very similar to the Fingertech Silver Spark line of motors. The main different is a smaller gear size for the Gold Spark. It is suitable for most robotic applications except for really heavy duty (like combat robit) where the Silver Spark is recommended!
- input: 6V
- Extra-long 3mm shaft for mounting wheels directly with the option to use a bearing block for support on the wheel's far side.
- Same 11mm face mount pattern as Gold Spark motors.
- All-metal spur gearhead mated to a Mabuchi FK-050 motor.
- Gear ratio: according to selected option
- Weight between 28 - 32grams (0.99 - 1.13oz).
These motors make it super simple to get a robot moving! Just pick up a pair of Lite Flite wheels and Lite Hubs to mount them, solder on a pair of tinyESCs and your motors are ready to be driven by radio control! For mounting the motors, use 2-56 screws and our custom motor mounts. We now also carry 3mm bearing blocks for supporting the shaft in heavy robots or weapon systems.
Fingertech Robotics Gold Spark 16 mm Gearmotor
- 13.08€ Euro EUR 188.85 Left For Free Shipping